A place to stop and reflect on ways to shine.

A place to stop and reflect on ways to shine.

Monday, April 21, 2014

best foot

Last week was a pretty great week. I am feeling awesome now that I am back in my exercise groove. I kept up with my plank/day challenge, ran several times, went to zumba and did some blogilates videos. I also added in some yoga from a yoga ap that I downloaded. It was a great week of exercise. And I have been eating better too. I have been trying to do no or low carb dinners as much as possible. This one was a favorite from the week. Chicken and shrimp fajita without the tortilla...yum!
And today...I track my Mom as she runs her 20th Boston Marathon. She is such an inspiration to me! It's amazing the amount of running she does and she is fast! :)
And tonight I will go to the gym for a treadmill and weights workout with my boys.

5 comments:

Janelle @ Run With No Regrets said...

That's awesome that your mom is such a hardcore runner!

Lara said...

Wow! Congrats to your Mom. #BostonStrong #bestfoot

Amanda RunToTheFinish said...

wow her 20th? that is awesome! I wish my parents were that active!

jillconyers said...

I'm with Amanda, I wish my parents were that (or even close) active.

Way to go mom!

Curleedst said...

Wow your mom has participated in 20 Boston Marathons? That is awesome!!!!

© Shine. Powered by