A place to stop and reflect on ways to shine.

A place to stop and reflect on ways to shine.

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

what I wore

Our temps keep fluctuating. One day I am bundled and the next feels almost summer like. On one of my bundled days I wore my star scarf from Stitch Fix. Have you tried Stitch Fix yet? I love it! The perfect spring green color.
Speaking of green...yesterday's outfit was spring green stripes and yellow wedges.
My wantable box came over the weekend and I received a Yummie Tummie tank as one of my items. I used to roll my eyes when I heard this brand, but I am now a believer. It instantly gave me better posture and sucked in all the right spots :) Wantable Intimates is my favorite subscription box.

1 comment:

Ginny MyNewFavoriteOutfit said...

I really like the green striped shirt, pretty!

© Shine. Powered by