A place to stop and reflect on ways to shine.

A place to stop and reflect on ways to shine.

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

what I wore

Purple crush. I love that I got such a great deal on these wedges. I couldn't pass them up when I saw the color!
This flamingo sweater is still one of my most favorite Stitch Fix purchases. Love it!
Speaking of Stitch Fix, this dress in my latest box is so comfortable and I received many compliments when I wore it. Another great stitch fix purchase!
Hanging on the soccer field sideline. Rolled jean and striped sandles with my new favorite purse at my side.
A pretty colorful week!

3 comments:

Brook said...

Love your flamingo sweater! My last Stitch Fix was so disappointing, I swore it would be my last. Maybe I spoke too soon. Stopping by from the link up.

Alison @ Get Your Pretty On said...

I've heard so many mixed reviews about Stitch Fix. I'd kind of like to try it just to see for myself. The flamingo sweater is adorable!

Tina Muir said...

Ahhh I am so jealous! I have been thinking about Stitch fix for a while now, and you are another person who loves it! Just found your blog through your comment on mine, and I love it :) Will be coming back for sure!

© Shine. Powered by