A place to stop and reflect on ways to shine.

A place to stop and reflect on ways to shine.

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

another great stitch fix

I enjoyed another Stitch Fix shipment last week. This time I was sent jeans, three tops and a dress. First, can I just tell you how much I enjoy getting these style cards? They are so much fun and really do give you great looks.
Sadly, the jeans and the black and white top were too small. The chevron top was cute, but made me look huge. I really liked the purple top, but could only afford one item...striped dress for the win. This dress fits great, is super comfortable and I received many compliments wearing it! Score! I paired it with a jean jacket and wore it for dress down day last Friday, but could easily dress this up too. It's a super cute dress!
Have you tried Stitch Fix yet? What are you waiting for!?!

3 comments:

Keshet said...

Such a fun post! I keep going back and forth on whether or not to try stitch fix again...

Ginny MyNewFavoriteOutfit said...

Yay for stitch fix! Love the dress.

Carlie Hamilton said...

I hadn't heard of stitch fix, it sounds fun!

© Shine. Powered by