A place to stop and reflect on ways to shine.

A place to stop and reflect on ways to shine.

Saturday, May 03, 2014

Coffee talk

I am a little late to the party because we were at a soccer tournament today, but can we chat?
Alex's soccer season is keeping us very busy as usual.  But, I can't complain because I am one proud mama watching him play.
I love this little family of mine.  I couldn't feel more blessed.
My Stitch Fix was awesome this month. Can't wait for my next box. My parents are moving and while I am happy for them I am incredibly sad at the same time.
This week I am putting my best foot forward and getting back to my workouts. I wasn't able to do much after falling last week, but this week should be better!! What else? Still job searching and day dreaming....looking for ways to shine :)

4 comments:

Lynda Benson said...

Jennifer, thank you for sharing your coffee date with us. I love watching my kids play sports, one of my most fave things about being a mom. We have 3 kids, so many sports:)

Nikki @ grab your kicks said...

I love the pieces you got from Stitch Fix! That's such a cool concept! I need a personal shopper. :)

Erica Gorman said...

My daughter tried soccer last year but wasn't into yet. I think she needs to get a bit older as she was only 5 and didn't like the "chaos". I think once the team is fuller and has set positions she will get more into it...I hope. I loved soccer!

Nice to meet you!

Lara @ Uptite Mamas said...

Youre Stitch Fix looks awesome! I'm still completely on the fence about doing it. I'm more of a bargain shopper so I know that it would be sticker shock for me!

© Shine. Powered by